The Confluence Pop-Up Disc Golf Course
28 Feb 2022
Welcome to The Confluence Pop-Up Disc Golf Course! This temporary 12 hole disc golf course is located just north of downtown Troutdale and east of the Columbia Gorge Outlets, with wonderful views of the Sandy River and Broughton Bluff. This course offers a fun and socially-distanced recreational opportunity for players of all ages and abilities.
The course is supported and maintained by local players. The City of Troutdale and the West Columbia Gorge Rotary Club provided funding support.
The Confluence at Troutdale will eventually be a major mixed use development, but until that time, players will get to enjoy the full extent of the property while learning about its history and its development potential.
- Play at your own risk! The City does not regularly maintain the course and disclaims any liability from injury incurred by a player on the site.
- The course is typically open daily from sunrise to sunset unless major maintenance requires the course to be closed. There’s no fee to play but donations are welcomed.
- Watch out for prickly plants and loose soils. Avoid all steep slopes, wet spots, and out-of-bounds areas.
- Wear sturdy shoes! Expect to encounter uneven ground at times.
- Do not trespass onto railroad tracks or other private property. Violators will be prosecuted.
- Keep the course clean. The City of Troutdale will close the course if littering becomes an issue.
- No Dogs Allowed! Service animals are welcome.
Parking & Access
Get to the course from downtown Troutdale. Park at the SE Kibling Avenue parking lot, located in between E Historic Columbia River Hwy (the City's main street) and SE 2nd Street. Signs will direct you to the parking area. From the parking lot, it is less than a five minute walk to the first tee. Head to the rail depot and caboose in Depot Park and follow the signs to a trail. The trail will take you under the railroad trestle and then slightly up a hill to the first tee.